- Design of HV & EHV GIS Substations.
- Knowledge in Engineering Specification and Standards (IEC, IEEE, ANSI, SEC, IS etc.).
- Substation Calculation: Earthing mat, CT/VT Sizing, Battery sizing, Cable tray loading etc.
- Power Cable (HV and LV) sizing and calculation.
- Technical Support. Problem solving for GIS.
- High Voltage system design, preparation of single line diagrams for the Gas Insulated switchgears up to 420 KV
- Generation of SLD (Single Line Diagrams) & the layout design for the GIS using 3D CAD tools
- General Technical Parameters, Design Memorandum and Customer Technical Specifications preparation
- Equipment sizing and configuration for the GIS
- Earthing design for the GIS substation
- Detailed engineering (Primary Engineering) from the Customer technical specifications
- Foundation design and cable tray calculations for the GIS & Design & Develop Catwalk for the GIS based on the customer requirement.
- HV cable calculation and cable layout/cable tray details and Scheduling.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time