To ensure effective management of stores by optimizing inventory management and maintaining appropriate documentations
- Manage the inward, storage and outward movement of raw material and finished goods and control the inventory levels in the stores.
- Suggest best practices such as Just-In-Time (JIT) for inventory management
- Develop procedures to monitor storage, monitor and review inventory status and ensure adherence to production plan.
- Prepare material shortage list and forward to purchase / procurement; prepare regular stock position reports / MIS and forward to purchase and accounts in order to ensure appropriate Inventory management
- Ensure timely dispatch of finished goods
- Monitor and confirm calibration of balances / equipment, log records, area cleanliness, storage area and other daily maintenance activities, intimate and follow up with servicing department for repair work, handle audits and resolve queries in order to maintain a clean storage area
- Prepare accurate documentation related to receipt of material, issuance of material and finished goods
- Coordinate Stores audit and resolve queries
- Ensure periodic audits of goods in Stores to prevent leaks or spoilage
- Ensure adherence to department budget
- Minimize operating costs and overheads.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Warehouse Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent