As a Commissioning Engineer - GIS Substations you will be responsible for
- Prepare the list of tools & tackles required for site commissioning activities based on respective product and project configurations.
- Ensure the commissioning activities within a specific time period agreed with our customers.
- Daily monitoring of site progress and sending the weekly report to the manager.
- Accessing the risks involved at site in meeting the milestones and report the same to concern authorities in well advance.
- Conducting the SAT activities as per our internal protocols & practices and document the same as per ISO standards.
- Perform High Voltage test and Partial discharge test on GIS as per STP
- Preparation of nonconformities found at our product/site materials at any stage of execution and report the same to concern the project / site manager and get them resolved to ensure smooth progress of GIS Commissioning.
- Ensure the commissioning activities as per latest site delivered primary/secondary engineering drawings, various assembly drawings and report the engineering department in case of any abnormality found.
- Ensure the results of SAT as per our internal protocols and cross check with factory routine tests (FRT) and factory acceptance test (FAT) in case if required.
- Ensure the proper interface with CRP and other customer panels (if any) as per latest engineering drawings and report the same to engineering department in case if any abnormality found.
- Prepare and send the site corrected/red marked drawings to engineering department for as built preparation.
- Communication with other cross functional departments like Project management, supply chain management, Quality and Manufacturing for support in their respective areas.
- Planning and preparation of other activities for suitability of GIS room in all aspects, so as to conduct the high voltage test at site.
- Preparation of punch points / open points and coordinate with project manager / site manager to close the appropriate ones from commissioning function.
- Handover the GIS substation to customers with proper documentation.
Required Candidate profile
- 2 7 years with Bachelors Engineering /Diploma in Electrical.
- Experience in commissioning of high voltage GIS (66kV and above)
- Knowledge of relevant International standards ex. IEEE, IEC etc.,
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent