As a Installation Engineer - GIS Substations you will be responsible for
- Access the GIS room readiness for installation suitability as per our internal protocols.
- Prepare the list of tools & tackles required for site Installation activities based on respective product and project configurations.
- Ensure completion of installation activities within a specific time period agreed with our customers.
- Do SF6 gas handling and control cable termination between GIS and LCC
- Daily monitoring of site progress and sending the weekly report to the manager.
- Accessing the risks involved at site in meeting the milestones and report the same to concern authorities in well advance.
- Completion of installation activities as per our internal protocols & practices and document the same as per ISO standards.
- Preparation of nonconformities found at our product/site materials at any stage of execution and report the same to concern the project / site manager and get them resolved to ensure smooth progress of GIS Installation.
- Ensure the Installation activities as per latest site delivered primary/secondary engineering drawings, various assembly drawings and report the engineering department in case of any abnormality found.
- Ensure the proper interface with CRP and other customer panels (if any) as per latest engineering drawings and report the same to engineering department in case if any abnormality found.
- Prepare and send the site corrected/red marked drawings to engineering department for as built preparation.
- Communication with other cross functional departments like Project management, supply chain management, Quality and Manufacturing for support in their respective areas.
- Planning and preparation of other activities for suitability of GIS room in all aspects, so as to conduct the high voltage test at site.
- Preparation of punch points / open points and coordinate with project manager / site manager to close the appropriate ones from Installation function.
- Handover the GIS substation to customers with proper documentation.
Required Candidate profile
- 2 7 years with Bachelors Engineering /Diploma in Electrical.
- Experience in GIS Installation (66kV and above)
- Knowledge of relevant International standards ex. IEEE, IEC etc.,
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent