- Vendor Identification Floating enquires to different vendors and making comparative statements.
- Negotiating with suppliers for quality, cost and deliveries.
- Negotiating the terms of credit.
- Cost Comparison statements preparation.
- Processing purchase requisition, day to day co-ordination with production, Engineering, Quality, and planning.
- Identification of all requirements in purchase requisition issued by engineering department
- Ensuring right materials received as per procurement and planning.
- Developing new vendors as per predefined procedures.
- Keep a track record of order placed and follow up for the material up to reach in time.
- Initiate cost savings/reductions by price negotiations & Value Engineering, Identifying and selecting the most cost effective vendor/suppliers base for cost effective procurement
- Ensure smooth flow of inventory and keep coordination with stores.
- Preparation of MIS reports in line with the requirements of the dept.
- Maintaining and Reviewing Records of Bought Items
Required Candidate profile
- Should have relevant experience of 5to 8 years in procurement and Market & materials like Steel, Paints, Brass, copper, Transformer parts etc..
- Should have knowledge of Procurement Procedures (Domestic & Imports)
- Should have good Negotiation and Persuasion capabilities
- Good Communication Skills in Hindi and English.
- Working knowledge of ERP
- Team Leader ship Skill
- Knowledge on Management systems like Q.M.S, E.M.S & OHSAS
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Purchase Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent