Prime Duties and Responsibilities:
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare cost effective design basis with respect to project specification & related codes.
- Prepare master document list for civil activities.
- Perform civil design analysis and calculations according to project requirements /DBR.
- Analysis of design issues and recommends corrective actions.
- Determine construction cost and material estimates based on civil designs.
- Do field survey & investigate to prepare engineering drawings.
- Use latest software to develop effective designs.
- Design of RC structures & steel structures
- Preparation of Estimation /BOQ/Costing for bidding purpose.
- Design/detailing of drain / water tanks/roads/culverts.
- Design coordination with consultant /client.
- Design coordination with other internal departments.
- Review of BBS, Vendor Drawings and method statement.
- Support to preparation of FCRs.
- Keen knowledge about relevant Indian standards, NBC.
Required Candidate profile
- Should have 7 to 10 years relevant experience in design of substation foundation & building
- Should have knowledge on Staad Pro, Auto CAD, MAT 3D, Revit and MS Projects
- Should have Leadership, Interpersonal and communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent