- Responsible for vetting of bidding documents issued by customers General conditions of contract (GCC) and special conditions of contact (SCC) etc.,
- Responsible for drafting and vetting commercial agreements like Technical know how, customer contracts, lease agreements, agency agreements, framework agreements, sale deeds, civil contractor agreements, subcontract agreements and confidentiality agreements etc.,
- Responsible for drafting and vetting of indemnity bonds, corporate guarantees, bank guarantees and affidavits etc.,
- Responsible for drafting of legal notices and reply to the notices.
- Coordinate with advocates on labour matters.
- Respond to legal queries raised by the business.
Required Candidate profile
- Should have minimum 10 years experience in legal department of large and medium type companies/banks/law firms.
- Should have good communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Role Category: Other
Role: Legal Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent