To maintain harmonious employee relations in the organization; Resolve grievances and initiate disciplinary proceedings and ensure adherence to labour laws and statutory regulations. To assist HOD-HR in formulating employee relations policies, systems and processes:
- Should have relevant experience in handling multiple trade unions, long term wage settlement & peaceful industrial relations.
- Negotiate with trade unions on issues relating to pay and working conditions.
- Monitor wage and salary administration and collective bargaining agreements on the same.
- Ensure that grievance handling and disciplinary proceedings of administrative and vigilance nature are resolved in accordance with the statutory regulations and organization policies.
- Develop employee relations policies, practices and activities to ensure cordial working conditions at the plant level.
- Ensure adherence to Labour Laws and statutory regulations
- Ensure adherence to Court orders and judgments
- Contest the legal cases before the Courts of Law and prescribed Authorities under various Statutes
- Periodically liaise with Government Authorities to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and for associated inspections at the plant;
- Man power planning, budgeting and workforce deployment
- Consolidate and review workforce requirements of all departments, including permanent, casual and contract labour.
- Counsel workmen concerned regarding frequent absenteeism
- Ensure timely implementation of Welfare schemes in accordance to the policies of the Company.
- Ensure compliance of rules and regulations as prescribed in Apprenticeship Act, Minimum Wages Act, and Contract Labour Act etc.
- Ensure maintenance of all records as per the requirements of various Authorities governing Factories and Labour
- Responsible to determine, review and update the business risks and opportunities
- Responsible for implementing and updating the action plans against the business risks & opportunities and ensures the effectiveness
- Responsible to determine, review and update the needs & expectations of the interested parties and relevant to the process
- Responsible for determining, review and updating internal and external issues of process
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Employee Relations Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time