- Responsible for all the erection and commissioning activities at site.
- Knowledge of Power Transformers accessories.
- Intensive experience on customer issues.
- Ready to travel across the country and abroad intensively.
- Knowledge of transformer installations up to 765 kV preferably.
- Knowledge on oil processing equipment and other instruments required for power transformer installations.
- Responsible for power transformer pre-commissioning tests at site.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate should have minimum experience 3-5 years in Installation and Commissioning of Power Transformers (30 MVA, 132 KV and above) manufacturing industry.
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Candidate should have strong presentation & analytical capability.
- Candidate should have good learning attitude.
- Candidate should have good leadership qualities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: After Sales Service
Role: Service Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent