A Large scale transformer manufacturing company has opening for the position of Sr. Manager / DGM to handle huge number of unionized and non-unionized blue collar workman.
- Support General Manager-HR in maintaining harmonious employee relations in the organization:
- Planning, budgeting and deployment of workforce in accordance to business requirements.
- Handle multiple trade unions
- Collective bargaining and Long term wage settlements
- Resolve grievances and initiate disciplinary proceedings
- Ensure compliance of statutory regulations.
- Maintain strong external relations with all concerned, such as Government officials, Stakeholders, Regulatory authorities etc. Responsible for Risk Management (ER, Political, Social, Natural Disaster etc.).
- Monitor wage and salary administration.
- Attend / Contest the legal cases before the Courts of Law and prescribed Authorities under various Statutes
- Liaise with Government Authorities and ensure compliance with statutory requirements
- Counsel workmen concerned regarding frequent absenteeism
- Ensure timely implementation of Welfare schemes in accordance to the policies of the Company.
- Ensure maintenance of all records as per the requirements of various Authorities governing Factories and Labor laws.
- Train and develop team to perform in their present responsibilities and mentor for career progression.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Employee Relations Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time