- Review of Design Drawings
- Study of Construction Drawings and preparation for works.
- Preparation of Site Working Documentation Bar Bending Schedules
- Preparation of Site Modifications (required for site conditions) and obtaining clearances for the same from design department.
- Planning and Coordination of Drawing availability for the required sequences with the Work Sequences
- Review and finalize list of Material Submittals and coordinating and obtaining Approvals
- Preparation of Method Statements, Submission and Obtaining Approvals
- Preparation of Site Work Check Lists (QA Formats)
- Planning of Man Power, Work Sequences and Activities
- Evaluating the Quantity of materials utilized and confirming with Drawings
- Prepare and Review of Design Documentation, Drawings and ensure that it is line with required sequence of civil site works and the over project time schedule.
- Review and approval of Shop Drawings and other site engineering documentation.
- Identify limitations / hold ups for progress of Site Works and co-ordinate to resolve the same.
- Evaluate and Control Sub Contractors Work Progress
- Control of Materials and Stores
- Interdisciplinary Coordination (Electrical, Services, Fire Fighting, Air Conditions, Low Voltage / illumination Systems etc)
- Supervision of Site Works
- Stage and Final Inspections of Site Works
- Attend discussions with Owner/ Engineer regarding related site work progress, drawings, sequence of works, Quality Aspects
- Preparation & Submission of Daily / Weekly / Monthly reports
- Maintaining Site QA /QC records and Submissions
- Preparation of Red Mark Drawings
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Construction-Construction Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time