The following broadly describe the job profile:
- Review of Design Drawings
- Study of Construction Drawings and preparation for works.
- Preparation of Site Working Documentation Drum Schedules, Cable Pulling Schedules, Cable Interconnection Schedules, Gland Plate Drawings etc.
- Preparation of Site Modifications (required for site conditions) and obtaining clearances for the same from design department.
- Planning and Coordination of Drawing availability for the required sequences with the Work Sequences
- Review and finalize list of Material Submittals and coordinating and obtaining Approvals
- Preparation of Method Statements, Submission and Obtaining Approvals
- Preparation of Site Work Check Lists (QA Formats)
- Planning of Man Power, Work Sequences and Activities
- Evaluating the Quantity of materials utilized and confirming with Drawings
- Prepare and Review of Design Documentation, Drawings and ensure that it is line with required sequence of civil site works and the over project time schedule.
- Review and approval of Shop Drawings and other site engineering documentation.
- Identify limitations / hold ups for progress of Site Works and co-ordinate to resolve the same.
- Evaluate and Control Sub Contractors Work Progress
- Control of Materials and Stores
- Interdisciplinary Coordination (Civil, Fire Fighting, Air Conditions, Low Voltage / illumination Systems etc)
- Supervision of Site Works
- Stage and Final Inspections of Site Works
- Attend discussions with Owner/ Engineer regarding related site work progress, drawings, sequence of works, Quality Aspects
- Preparation & Submission of Daily / Weekly / Monthly reports
- Maintaining Site QA /QC records and Submissions
- Preparation of Red Mark Drawings
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Construction-Construction Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Hands on experience in planning, supervision and completion of Installation of Electrical Equipment & Systems, Coordination during Testing & Commissioning - Reviewing Electrical Engineering, Inter disciplinary coordination Drawings, Preparing of Site Work Procedures, Method Statements, Coordination of design changes for site conditions and requirements, Control of Sub Contractors Works, Progress and Quality control activities in EHV (765KV / 400KV) AIS and GIS Substations.
Relevant experience in Interdisciplinary Coordination (Civil, Services, Fire Fighting, Air Conditions, Low Voltage / illumination Systems etc on Site for of Extra -High Voltage AIS and GIS Substation.
In addition, candidate shall have working knowledge of all Local Regulation / Approval Requirements, Statutory specifications and necessary Approval procedures. Also, candidate shall have working experience of Quantity Estimation for Works Constructed, Estimation of As Built Quantities, Red Marked Drawings for As Constructed Drawing preparation.
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical
PG - M.Tech - Electrical
Toshiba T&D Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Toshiba T&D Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Committed to People
Committed to Future - TOSHIBA
A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF INTERGRATED SOLUTIONS
Toshiba Transmission & Distribution Systems group is a world leader in the supply of integrated solutions for energy Transmission & Distribution. Our systems effectively control Transmission & Distribution in order to deliver reliable electricity from Power Plants to factories, Transportation Systems and even Our Homes.
Toshiba has developed its superior technology and has a history of high product quality in this market throughout the course of more than 100 years, manufacturing its first transformer in 1894 and its first switchgear in 1902. Our vast experience & continued expansion has allowed us to gain immense trust and appreciation from customers around the world. We strive to create products and services that enhance society and protect the environment. This is accomplished through a single component reducing environmental impact or a complete smart grid solution. Toshiba continues to serve the people and the planet that we call home.
Toshiba Transmission and Distribution Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd is a 100% subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation , Japan.