Hands on experience in Estimation, Conceptual / Base Designs, Reading & understand drawings / Documentation, Material Take Off, Interface Coordination activities in EHV (765KV / 400KV) AIS and GIS Substations in India.
Relevant experience in Coordination and Site Implementation of Extra -High Voltage AIS and GIS substations including building & transformer packages Works. In addition, candidate shall have knowledge of all specifications, Market Prices and associated software programs.
The following broadly describe the job profile:
- Site Mobilization
- Initiating kick-off meetings.
- Reviewing of specifications, project documents.
- Initiating site activities upon approvals from client.
- Getting done mix design & its approval from client.
- Managing site running expenses, accounting.
- Coordinating with H.O, R.O for engineering and commercial clarifications.
- Coordinating with client at site for day to day activities.
- Coordinating with sub-contractors for quality works as per schedule.
- Knowledge of schedules, BOQ, BBS, official letter drafting.
- Preparing of bills /invoices for client along with JMC and continue following up for clients approval & forwarding.
- Checking of sub-contractors bills.
- Knowledge of safety norms and implementing at site.
- Day to day reporting to Project Manager and Construction Manager.
- Preparing and circulate DPR, WPR & MPR.
- Following correct sequence of work.
- Informing site requirement chronically and in advance to H.O/PM.
- Attending discussions with O/E regarding related site issues, review and resolve customer comments and Implement at site with PMs/CMs approval.
- Periodical meeting with Sub-contractors to resolve the issues, stimulate site progress etc..
- Preparing of Red markup drawing and follow-up to HO for as built drawings.
- Attending all punch points as per client requirements.
- Assisting Project Manager for closing site.
Required Candidate profile
Should have relevant experience of not less than 8 years in Project Engineering, Project Site and General Coordination of activities involved on EHV Full Turnkey Substation Projects with various T&D utilities in India.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Construction-Construction Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent