- Responsible for testing of Transformers conduct internal inspection & customer inspection.
- Review and acceptance of requests related to testing
- Conducting tests as per the requirement
- Maintaining relevant test and audit records
- Compliance with the procedure for control of Quality and technical records
- Monitoring, controlling and recording environmental conditions
- Maintaining house keeping
- Carrying out quality checks related to transformer testing
- Maintaining History records of test equipment
- Inspection and testing of control panels related to transformer
- Arranging procurement of consumables and other materials needed for testing department in coordination with purchase and stores departments
- Making an yearly calibration schedule and implementation of the same
- Ensuring safety during working and in work area
- Maintaining shift log, planning activities of technicians and maintaining their attendance records etc.
- Coordinating with purchase and stores departments and arranging PPE for entire department use.
- Comply with Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, Environmental Management system (EMS), Occupational Health and safety Management systems (OHAS) & Toshiba Environmental Management systems and its documents
- Monitor and control the activities of all the employees of the section
- Organizing on-job training to all the technicians of the section
- Ensuring safety during working.
Required Candidate profile
Should have experience in testing of transformers (Internal Inspection & customer inspection)
Should have experience in implementation of NABL requirements.
Should have experience in inspection and testing of control panels related to transformers.
Should have experience in implementation of quality management system (QMS) requirements.
Should have experience in implementation of EMS, OHAS.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent